( 29 Articles )
To be a successful trader you have to continually improve. That improvement is gained through personal experience; through reading about the experience of others whom you trust; and/or through rational thought.
As you know, it is a lot easier to learn from others rather than learning everything for yourself. With that thought, TA Today presents what we believe to be the least costly method of self improvement in trading - letting you read about the experience others have gains to help you continually expand your financial trading knowledge base.
We do this in several ways:
- We post articles that define technical patterns in an easy to read and concise manner
- We post literature from others whoose commentary is benefical to your growth as a trader. This includes economic as well as trading literature
- We review existing literature and give our thoughts on its worthiness
- We provide links to other sites whoose products and ideas we have found useful
- We have video clips that are both informative and educational
( 8 Articles )
Trading is a process -- a continual attempt to stay abreast and in synch with the ever evolving market place. To be a successful trader, you have to keep your overall focus and continually strive to improve your trading skills.
Part of this is accomplished through the continual creation and refinement of a trading thesis. Other parts are accomplished by introspection and self improvement.
Here you will find a copy of the current trading thesis along with topics germane to improving your trading skills.